Finding the motivation to go to the gym is difficult enough on its own, but once you actually get there, how much time do you actually spend working out? At Inner Strength Asheville, we make it easier to get a complete workout with our ARX fitness machines. Using adaptive resistance, the ARX machine monitors the amount of force you use and adjusts accordingly. You are in total control of the workout, meaning you will never push yourself to do more weight than you can handle. Learn more about our ARX fitness machines and schedule a session at Inner Strength Asheville today!
When you go to the gym, you probably spend more time figuring out what to do and waiting for machines than you spend working out. Once you start using a machine, it can be difficult to know how much weight is too much. When you try an ARX machine at Inner Strength Asheville, it will change the way you exercise.
Below are a few of the amazing benefits you can expect when you start using an ARX fitness machine.
- You control the machine: ARX machines are controlled by computers that monitor your movements and track the amount of force you use. Because of this, you will never have to worry about using too much or too little weight – the ARX will decide for you.
- Complete a full-body workout: ARX fitness machines may not look like much at first, but they are designed to work multiple parts of your body with each exercise that you complete. Instead of working just your arms or your legs, you will receive an intense, full-body workout with just one machine.
- Get in and get out: Since you control the machine, each exercise you complete is done at maximum intensity, meaning you will tire out quickly. Typically, you will come to Inner Strength Asheville, spend around two minutes doing one exercise, then switch to a new one. Depending on how many exercises you choose to do in one session, your entire workout will only take between 10 and 20 minutes!
- Improved performance: Workouts using ARX fitness machines have shown proven results within a few sessions. Because the ARX system is run by computers, data is recorded during each session you complete. This means that you will be able to feel yourself getting stronger, as well as see quantifiable results.
- Longer Recovery: When you go to the gym to workout, it’s natural to feel sore the next day, but after one or two days of recovery, you feel rested enough to go again. With the ARX machine, you’re pushing yourself to maximum intensity with every exercise you complete. It’s normal to need more than two days to recover, and since you’re getting an intense, full-body workout, you may not feel recovered enough to come back until the next week!
- More free time: Between workouts only taking 20 minutes and multiple days of recovery, you will have more free time than you will know what to do with! Instead of going to the gym three to five times a week and working out for 90 minutes each time, you could be working out once a week for 20 minutes!
These are only a few of the things you can expect when you use the ARX machine. If you are interested in scheduling a session with one of our ARX fitness machines, contact Inner Strength Asheville today!